- New Jersey Senior Care Costs 2018 By Category - September 4, 2019
- Mercer County NJ Home Health Care Services Expanded - August 13, 2019
- Monmouth NJ Monmouth County Home Health Care Expansion Announced - July 22, 2019
Expert Home Care has announced it is adding more caregivers for its home health care services in Mercer County, NJ. Our agency has been providing home care services to Mercer County for 34 years. We have seen consistent increases in requests for care in this area of New Jersey.
Importantly, while a large part of the home care we provide to Mercer County, NJ seniors revolves around supporting patients physical needs, it hardly ends there.
Our New Jersey Home Health Care Mission
In addition to helping Mercer County, NJ seniors with their activities of daily living – for example, helping them dress, grooming and washing them, feeding them, getting them in and out of bed – good home health aides are also cognizant of the other part of their often difficult job: taking care of their patients emotional and spiritual needs.
For these reasons, many New Jersey families and elderly can suffer from any or all of the following issues:
- Feelings of depression and anxiety, loneliness, dejection, and uselessness.
- They can feel like a burden to their family.
- Someone can look in the mirror and not like what they see.
- A senior may grieve over the loss of loved ones.
- Aging seniors may feel they have lost their independence.
- They may suffer physical pain from an illness or treatment.
The above conditions are often the reality of growing old, with the emotional and spiritual toll of aging being every bit as great as the physical toll. Many patients in their 80’s and 90’s have lost loved ones in their life. This often means a spouse, but it can also mean siblings and children.
People of this age often look around and realize that many of their friends are also gone. This means they have fewer people to socialize with. Their network has grown considerably smaller. They often don’t feel good physically and they may worry about getting progressively worse.
Our Response to Senior Needs
Moreover, Expert Home Care of New Jersey is committed to handling the full spectrum of senior needs, including physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual.
We have 34 years experience providing the highest quality home health care in Mercer County, NJ.
As an accredited home health care agency, Expert Home Care is trusted and experienced to take on more Mercer County, NJ home health care clients and also help families get the quality care they deserve. If you or a loved one need home health care in Mercer County, NJ please contact us at 1-800-848-2336 or send us a message via our contact form on the right hand side of this page.