Specializing in New Jersey LIVE-IN CARE since 1985
Expert Home Care today is announcing new protocols we are implementing immediately for all Live-In Caregivers.
If you need Home Care today or very soon for a loved one, the Coronavirus (Covid -19) is causing many families to have concerns and take pause with their choices. Senior care issues can be challenging and stressful enough, but now, add to that this current crisis we are all dealing with from having to work remotely, perhaps running your own business, kids home from school, and much more.
Our Live-in Home Care service is truly one of the best and safest options for Home Care right now because:
- One-to-one care from the same caregiver every day 7 days per week. This greatly reduces or minimizes the risk of any exposure that would be much greater with an hourly caregiver coming and going everyday.
- Home is a safe secure and controlled environment.
- Continuity of care from the same caregiver every day who gets to know the patient and their routines.
- We transport the caregiver directly to patient door allowing us to do a pre-screen.
- Expert Home Care of New Jersey has been specializing in Live-In Care since 1985 and has been awarded by Home Care Pulse as “Best of Home Care” 10 years in a row. We are also A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau of NJ and accredited by the National Institute for Home Care Accreditation.
- We can provide our service as a short-term option with no long-term contracts or commitments.
- Gives you “peace of mind” in knowing that your loved one is safe at home with a full-time Live-in caregiver.
- Signs It’s Time to Talk About In-Home Care to an Aging Parent - February 22, 2024
- Saving Time as a Family Caregiver for an Aging Loved One - February 6, 2024
- Ways To Make Medical Visits Easier For A Senior Parent - January 15, 2024