Vice President at Expert Home Care, Inc.
Frank Esposito has 33 years experience in the field of non-medical home care and home health care in the state of New Jersey (NJ).As an operations manager he has delivered over 65 million hours of service to 8,000 + clients.He is sought after nationwide as a consultant and trainer.
Latest posts by Expert Home Care (see all)
- Senior Home Care Preparation For New Jersey Families - December 17, 2018
- Elder Abuse More Common Than Thought - December 10, 2018
- Walking Seniors Improve Their Health - November 29, 2018
- Choose to take charge of your life, and don’t let your loved one’s illness or disability always take center stage.
- Remember to be good to yourself. Love, honor and value yourself. You’re doing a very hard job and you deserve some quality time, just for you.
- Watch out for signs of depression, and don’t delay in getting professional help when you need it.
- When people offer to help, accept the offer and suggest specific things that they can do.
- Educate yourself about your loved one’s condition. Information is empowering.
- There’s a difference between caring and doing. Be open to technologies and ideas that promote your loved one’s independence.
- Trust your instincts. Most of the time they’ll lead you in the right direction.
- Grieve for your losses, and then allow yourself to dream new dreams.
- Stand up for your rights as a caregiver and a citizen.
- Seek support from other caregivers. There is great strength in knowing you are not alone.
New Jersey’s Expert Home Care for Elders and Seniors provides care for your aging loved ones since 1984. Please call us when your loved one needs help – 800-848-2336.