Vice President at Expert Home Care, Inc.
Frank Esposito has 33 years experience in the field of non-medical home care and home health care in the state of New Jersey (NJ).As an operations manager he has delivered over 65 million hours of service to 8,000 + clients.He is sought after nationwide as a consultant and trainer.
Latest posts by Expert Home Care (see all)
- Expert Home Care Receives NJ BBB Award for 10 Years Accredited Membership - October 29, 2018
- Home Care #1 Option For NJ Seniors Following Hospitalization - October 26, 2018
- New Jersey Caregivers Spotlight – Meet Shanta Foreman - October 12, 2018
New Jersey’s Expert Home Care for Elders and Seniors provides care for your aging loved ones since 1984. Please call us when your loved one needs help – 800-848-2336.
Tips for Better Sleep in New Jersey
- Routine, routine, routine â€“ wake up/go to bed at the same time every single day of the week
- Limit exercise hours â€“ no vigorous activity 5 or 6 hours before bed
- Avoid stimulants â€“ avoid caffeine and nicotine
- No alcohol â€“ avoid before bed
- Eat early â€“ donâ€™t eat any large meals too close to bedtime
- Stop napping â€“ no naps after 3pm
- Relax â€“ take a hot bath or read a book in bed
- Set the mood â€“ keep your bedroom cool, dark and eliminate other distractions (such as the television)
- Get outside â€“ get some fresh air and sunshine during the day
- Avoid frustration â€“ if youâ€™re laying in bed awake for 20 minutes or more, get up and do something else
- Medications â€“ some prescription medications may delay or interrupt your sleep; speak to your doctor to see if these can be avoided or changed
- Seek help â€“ have your doctor refer you to a sleep specialist if the problem continues