Latest posts by Expert Home Care (see all)
- Senior Home Care Preparation For New Jersey Families - December 17, 2018
- Elder Abuse More Common Than Thought - December 10, 2018
- Walking Seniors Improve Their Health - November 29, 2018
When planning for a vacation, most seniors don’t put much thought into it. It’s our goal at Expert Home Care to help New Jersey Seniors and Elders travel safely and with care. Please call us when needing help at home (800) 848-2336.
Consider your travel style.
- Don’t end up doing something you don’t really want to do. Does the thought of a 10-day road trip bring a smile or a grimace?
- Is 17 hours on a plane to Australia blissful or stressful?
- Are you interested in a destination vacation or would you rather keep moving? Do you prefer swimsuits and shorts to regulation cruise wear like gowns and tuxedos?
- Check your passport. If traveling out of the country, be sure your passport is current. It will take at least six weeks to get a new one.
- Create an itinerary. Leave a copy of your complete travel information with friends or family.
- Be informed. The Internet is full of sites that offer unlimited information for travelers. Take virtual tours on the Web of places you want to visit, and get the most current travel guides to those areas. There are many companies that specialize in senior travel.
- Hotels and tour operators want your business. If you are considering a tour package, be sure the company is financially sound and well established. Know who you are dealing with before parting with your money.
By doing your research, you’ll ensure a positive experience for all involved. Bon voyage…