Latest posts by Expert Home Care (see all)
- Senior Home Care Preparation For New Jersey Families - December 17, 2018
- Elder Abuse More Common Than Thought - December 10, 2018
- Walking Seniors Improve Their Health - November 29, 2018
New Jersey’s Expert Home Care for Elders and Seniors provides care for your aging loved ones since 1984. Please call us when your loved one needs help – 800-848-2336.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are. Tthe olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig, huh?
Witty Words of Wisdom
- Drive carefully. It’s not only cars that can be recalled by their maker.
- If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
- When everything’s coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane.
- If you can’t beat your computer at chess, try kickboxing.
- You are what you eat. So stay away from the jerk chicken.
- Accept that some days you’re the pigeon, and some days you’re the statue.
- If you can’t be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.