This is the mission statement of all our staff and caregivers to our clients and referral sources.
Expert Home Care is committed to client safety and the well being of all.
COVID RESPONSIBLE GUIDELINES
Protecting the health and safety of our employees, clients and their families is our top priority at Expert Home Care. We understand how challenging these times have been for us all and now as we enter into the fall and winter flu season we wanted to send out this reminder about safe practices. We know this may be stating the obvious, but please follow these guidelines. We require our aides to follow and strongly suggest that all family and friends involved with the care of their loved ones follow as well to ensure best safety for everyone.
- Always wear a face covering (mask) when out in public
- Any family/friend visitors to patient house must also wear a mask
- Conduct a daily health assessment of yourself. Do you have any symptoms. If yes, contact the office immediately (Employee) or your health care provider (Client)
- If you think you may have been exposed to the virus contact the office immediately (Employee) o your health care provider (Client)
- If you believe you may have been exposed, get tested and self-quarantine for recommended days
- Maintain good hygiene at all times by washing hands frequently with soap and water or using hand sanitizer
- Clean and sanitize all high touch surfaces often
- Avoid crowds and always practice social distancing of at least 6 feet from others
- Do not travel outside of the state/local area unless absolutely necessary
- Continue to follow local news alerts or CDC for updates on the virus and recommended practices.
We appreciate your cooperation and adherence to these guidelines. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our main office at 732-937-5320 to speak with staff.
If you or an aging loved-one is considering Home Care Services in New Brunswick NJ please contact the caring staff at Expert Home Care today at (732) 937-5320.
- Pandemic - November 24, 2020
- Devices That Make Oral Care Easier for Someone With Arthritis - November 18, 2020
- Another Snack Van Drop Off Honoring Essential Workers - November 16, 2020