Home Health and Companion Care Services
Expert Home Care's Caregivers provide the following services:
- Follows care plan as set forth by Registered Nurse Supervisor.
- Prepares and serves meals according to client's dietary needs and assists clients with feeding if so needed.
- Provides a safe environment for the client.
- Assists client with ambulation and with transfers from bed to chair or wheelchair. (Registered Nurse Supervisor will
assess transfers for both client and employee safety.)
- Remind client to take medications
- Helps with client's personal grooming including care of hair, teeth and mouth, dressing, shaving and nail care.
- Provides or assists with full or partial bath in the tub/shower or the bed.
Aide performs household tasks essential to the client's health such as:
- Takes care of all personal laundry and bed linens for client.
- Makes and changes the bed.
- Cleans up bathroom and kitchen after use
- Client's room will be kept clean. This will include dusting and vacuuming.
- Grocery shopping assistance.
- Accompanies client to medical appointments or social gatherings when necessary.
- Provides socialization and support for the client by establishing rapport.
Caregivers keep simple records related to the care plan.
These records are monitored by the Registered Nurse Supervisor.
For safety reasons, Caregivers are not allowed to
leave the client alone. Therefore, the client must make arrangements
for grocery shopping and other errands if needed.
Labor laws require that the Live In Aide have sleep
time, meal time and free time. Room and board is the responsibility
of the client as part of the service. Additional work, if required,
may result in additional charges.
Alzheimer's / Dementia Care
Expert Home Care understands that clients with
cognitive impairments such as Alzheimer's Disease or certain forms of
Dementia have special needs and requirements. Our caregivers are knowledgeable,
compassionate and have the patience and experience to deal with these
Hospice / Palliative Care and Supervision
Expert Home Care understands that clients with terminal
illnesses deserve special care and supervision to ensure they remain
comfortable and dignified during this difficult time. Our caregivers
will work in conjunction with a Hospice RN or Hospice team to assist
the client with their daily needs to ensure that they and their family
can enjoy their remaining time together in the best way possible.
Hourly services are available in select areas. Different
schedules are available and certain minimums apply. Call us for details.